Childbirth Class Registration
Our chilbirth education classes provide preparation for labor and delivery. Each class is condensed into one four hour session. All classes are held in the offices of Spring Ob/Gyn. They are offered two to three times a month in the evenings and on weekends.
- Anatomy and phases of labor
- Natural techniques for relaxation and pain management
- Breathing techniques for all phases of labor
- Exercises to help you prepare for labor
- Practical information to use at home in early labor
- Medical Interventions: epidural, episiotomy, pitocin, fetal monitoring, cesarean section, and forceps/vacuum delivery
The instructors are:
Megan Gulotta, an Ob/Gyn Nurse Practitioner, Childbirth Educator, and has worked as a labor and delivery nurse for 8 years; Sarah Munson, a maternal child patient education nurse, labor and delivery nurse for 16 plus years, and International Board Certified Lactation Consultant; and, Mary Leonard, a labor and delivery nurse who has been teaching childbirth classes for 15 years.
Please fill out the form below. Classes are all held at 135 Spring Street, 2nd floor. All classes are $300 per couple. A $50 discount will be applied for patients who register to both a childbirth and a lactation class.
All requests will be processed according to availability. An office staff will contact the patient to confirm.
Please note the reimbursement policy: Full reimbursement will be given if registration is canceled 2 weeks before the scheduled class. After 2 weeks, no reimbursement will be given.